You’ve worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little planning, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce Uncle Sam’s cut, and support The American College of Financial Services far into the future.
How It Works
- Name The American College of Financial Services as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- Pass the balance in your plan to The American College of Financial Services.
- Avoid the potential double taxation your retirement savings would face if you designated these savings to your heirs.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family’s needs change during your lifetime.